The Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) is one of Germany's largest and best-known institutions for career-integrated dual study programmes. With over 6,100 students, around 2,000 partner companies and over 45 specialisations in business, engineering, IT, healthcare and media, the DHBW Mannheim is the university's second largest site.
Alternating theory and practice: we combine academic, university level study with professional experience. Our students alternate every three months between university and partner company. Students enter their chosen profession with practical experience from the very beginning; companies gain qualified young specialists and managers.
Studying at the DHBW Mannheim
- What advantages does the dual study system offer me?
- How do I apply for a study place?
- What requirements do I have to meet?
- Engineering, business or health?
- What courses of study are available?
- Which specialisation suits me best?